Camogie Nursery Starts Back Saturday, 7th September 2013
The camogie nursery at Kilmacud Crokes starts back on Saturday, 7th September 2013 at 12pm on the All-Weather Pitch at Glenalbyn for the U6 to U9 age groups.
As the Kilmacud Crokes All-Hurling 7's takes place on Saturday also, the Glenalbyn carpark will be closed to public traffic from 8am. Please note this restriction and be very careful with small children in and around the carpark. For further details please:
The main details are as follows:
- All girls born in 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 are very welcome in the nursery - girls must be aged 6 to start.
- The girls are divided into their age groups and are given a coloured bib to reflect their age group. The colours are as follows:
Girls Born in 2007: U6 Team: Pink Bibs
Girls Born in 2006: U7 Team: Green Bibs
Girls Born in 2005: U8 Team: Red Bibs
Girls Born in 2004: U9 Team: Blue Bibs
- All girls must sign in at the sign in desk before they are given a bib.
- New starters are very welcome in the nursery. Please go the sign-in desk and register your child with the parents helping at this desk. For your child's safety it is important that we have a record of your child's attendance at the nursery. Each week the girls in the nursery must sign in before going into the training area.
- Hurls & Helmets are available for new starters. Please note that we have a lot of girls in the nursery and girls who have been playing since the start of 2013 should all now have their own hurls & helmets.
- Pat Fenlon is the Nursery Officer (mobile 087 235 2087).
Wishing all our players and their parents a very happy and fun filled year of camogie!