See 2018 Report Out Here
On April 30th this year the annual Punchestown Race Day takes place which is a great opportunity to entertain clients, customers and friends in a trackside venue with private lawns beside the last fence at the National Hunt Festival. This year we are planning another great day in support of Kilmacud Crokes Hurling. The racing on the day is some of the finest with three grade 1 races on the opening day of the festival. With Best Dressed lady and gent prizes, foreign holidays and overnight stays to be won this really is a very enjoyable afternoon in the company of celebrity guests and pundits to help you roast the bookies.
This event is one of the annual highlights for our club and while the event passes the memories stay with us of fun and entertainment.
The package includes
· Private Coach transfer from Stillorgan and Dublin City Centre to and from the Racecourse
· Four Course Silver Service meal with complimentary wine. (The only table served meal available all week)
· Tableside drinks and tote betting service
· Bookies stands in the room
· Afternoon snacks to keep the stamina up
· Evening entertainment back in Stillorgan
Please do let us know as soon as possible if you wish to book a table and we will reserve one for you.
To download a copy of this year's Booking Form clickkilmacudgaa_booking_form2019_juv_1.pdf
For more information contact
Brian Geraghty 087 231 2378
Peter Walsh 087 233 6475
Ed Gibbons 087 2516 262
Sean Allen 087 255 1602